Ravi Zacharias International Ministries seeks to reach and challenge those who shape the ideas of culture with the credibility and the beauty of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To questions of the skeptic and the believer we offer an apologetic – we give an answer – to the counter claims of secularism and other worldviews. We address the intellectual and existential assumptions of our culture, realizing that for some, the door to the heart is through the mind, and for others through the imagination. Our vision is threefold: evangelism, apologetics and training. One of the great losses of our time is critical thinking and RZIM is committed to reaching this generation around the world. We seek to remove the barriers to the cross for the skeptic and we prepare Christians to give a reason for the hope within. If you would like to be part of this effort, consider whether your skills and calling match any of the open positions listed here. All positions are regular, full-time jobs unless noted otherwise.
No phone calls please.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
To facilitate internal HR communications serving as a conduit for information to flow between departments in order to foster a culture of shared knowledge and understanding of processes, procedures, department and ministry wide goals, to better equip staff to work as a strategic and cohesive team. This position will also assist in planning and facilitating staff development and learning opportunities for the HQ staff.
The Communications Specialist, Human Resources reports directly to the Director, Human Resources
- Serve as the HR representative in the investigative process of identifying an intranet platform to be used by the global RZIM offices. Research and incorporate various types of information to be housed within the intranet incorporating the holistic communication needs of the ministry while working with IT to ensure compatibility with Microsoft Outlook and other software that is needed to communicate/interface with the intranet.
- Design, adjust, and maintain HR space on intranet to ensure usability
- Curate content to increase awareness of HR products and services
- Build the HR brand by creating high-quality, consolidated HR communications using strategically selected channels
- Help develop and implement new employee orientation experience in conjunction with HR Director, and Senior HR Generalist
- Develop and maintain process to proactively track and plan communication needs from HR to external departments
- Plan and facilitate regular internal staff education opportunities including but not limited to: lunch-n-learn trainings, spiritual enrichment days, team building, etc.
- Schedule, communicate, and stage monthly managers’ meetings.
- Communicate staff additions, terminations, promotions, and position openings globally
- Plan and organize staff celebrations such as wedding and baby showers.
- Create, edit, maintain, and distribute global staff newsletter.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Human Resources.
- Must be in agreement with and committed to upholding RZIM’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Values, as well as its stated Mission and Vision
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and be willing to learn other software currently used by RZIM (i.e. People Soft, etc.)
- Must display good organizational skills and be motivated to follow through on responsibilities to completion.
- Evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be proactive in learning new ideas and procedures that may be required as the ministry grows.
- Must be able to relate on a cross-cultural level as well as display good personal and interpersonal skills in the office.
- Must possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and be able to multi-task along with numerous interruptions.
- Must be able to work well with other team members.
- Must maintain consistent attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance in accordance with the dress code as described in the RZIM personnel manual.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience required.
- Prior Human Resources experience including but not limited to: benefits, communications, compensation, personnel matters, federal and state legal compliance strongly desired
- Demonstrated experience researching, learning, and leveraging tech systems to accomplish strategic goals.
- Applicant must have comparable work experience, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that enables the applicant to meet the job requirements
Employment Type: Employee
Employment Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Relocation Assistance: None
If you are interested in applying for a position please submit your resume and complete the Download full job description here