Michael Ramsden is the International Director of RZIM and has been part of RZIM since its foundation in Europe in 1997. Michael is also joint Director of the Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics. Michael was brought up in the Middle East and later moved to England where he worked for the Lord Chancellor’s department investing funds.
While doing research in Law and Economics at Sheffield University, he taught Moral Philosophy and lectured for the International Seminar for Jurisprudence and Human Rights in Strasbourg. He has also been a Professor-in-Residence at the Wolfsberg Executive Institute in Switzerland. Michael has been invited to lecture in various settings including the White House in Washington DC and has in the past addressed leaders at NATO HQ in Brussels, Members of the European Parliament, as well as bankers and investment managers on the current global financial crisis. Michael is also involved in a number of initiatives to equip and train emerging leaders and evangelists around the world. Michael lives in Oxford with his wife, Anne, and their three children.
Articles / Broadcasts
- April 7, 2018 | Posted In: Let My People Think Broadcast
- February 16, 2018 | Posted In: Just Thinking Broadcast
- February 9, 2018 | Posted In: Just Thinking Broadcast
- December 15, 2017 | Posted In: Just Thinking Broadcast
- December 8, 2017 | Posted In: Just Thinking Broadcast