Ravi Zacharias International Ministries seeks to reach and challenge those who shape the ideas of culture with the credibility and the beauty of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To questions of the skeptic and the believer we offer an apologetic – we give an answer – to the counter claims of secularism and other worldviews. We address the intellectual and existential assumptions of our culture, realizing that for some, the door to the heart is through the mind, and for others through the imagination. Our vision is threefold: evangelism, apologetics and training. One of the great losses of our time is critical thinking and RZIM is committed to reaching this generation around the world. We seek to remove the barriers to the cross for the skeptic and we prepare Christians to give a reason for the hope within. If you would like to be part of this effort, consider whether your skills and calling match any of the open positions listed here. All positions are regular, full-time jobs unless noted otherwise.
No phone calls please.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
- Answer general correspondence addressing primarily questions of a theological and apologetic nature while exercising and exhibiting gentleness and a sensitive spirit. This correspondence comes through a variety of channels, including but not limited to, RZIM general delivery email, RZIM website, Media Department, Development Department, letters from inmates, etc.
- Answer personal correspondence and phone calls on behalf of the President and Founder
- Serve as the main contact to receive incoming phone calls dealing with theological, apologetic or pastoral questions
- Redirect correspondence that deals with personal concerns and requests for information to the appropriate agency or resource
- Must be in agreement with and committed to upholding RZIM’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Values as well as its stated Mission and Vision
- Must have a broad knowledge and understanding of various theological issues and practice discernment
- Strong, effective written and spoken communication skills with an ability to communicate cross-culturally with an internationally diverse team
- Must be a team player and be willing to receive and act on direction
- Evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Must have organizational skills and ability to focus on strategic areas of responsibility
- Must be proactive in learning new ideas and procedures that may be required as the ministry grows
- A degree of Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies or Philosophy of Religion/Apologetics with strong emphasis in theology is preferred but not absolutely required
SALARY: Commensurate and contingent on experience and expertise
STATUS: Full-time, Non-Exempt