Ravi Zacharias International Ministries seeks to reach and challenge those who shape the ideas of culture with the credibility and the beauty of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To questions of the skeptic and the believer we offer an apologetic – we give an answer – to the counter claims of secularism and other worldviews. We address the intellectual and existential assumptions of our culture, realizing that for some, the door to the heart is through the mind, and for others through the imagination. Our vision is threefold: evangelism, apologetics and training. One of the great losses of our time is critical thinking and RZIM is committed to reaching this generation around the world. We seek to remove the barriers to the cross for the skeptic and we prepare Christians to give a reason for the hope within. If you would like to be part of this effort, consider whether your skills and calling match any of the open positions listed here. All positions are regular, full-time jobs unless noted otherwise.
No phone calls please.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Employment Type: Employee
Employment Status: Part-time, Non-Exempt
Relocation Assistance: None
The Junior Associate, Information Technology, will assist RZIM's IT Department with desktop/network support and other activities related to RZIM's information systems.
This position will have a direct reporting line to the Senior Associate, Information Technology with a dotted line to the Director, Information Technology
- Responsible for installation of computer accessories and basic troubleshooting of desktop equipment, networking, Internet connectivity, software and hardware integration.
- Troubleshoot and support BlackBerry, iPhone and Android devices
- Maintain on-hand inventory level of printer consumables for individual and networked printers.
- Perform minor repairs to desktop and portable hardware, software and peripheral equipment following design or installation specifications.
- Troubleshoot user technical issues and provide solutions for issues typically experienced with computer & printer equipment in a networked environment.
- Set up work environment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, surge protection, desk phone and printing capability.
- Answer user questions regarding the best operating practices of regularly used software packages such as Microsoft Office.
- Configure and prepare new computers and equipment to documented standards and install at user locations providing instructions on best practices for equipment.
- Follow equipment failure preventive maintenance schedule to clean and evaluate computer and printing hardware.
- Maintain software updates for users on a schedule and on an as needed basis for programs such as Adobe, Java, Apple and Microsoft.
- Troubleshoot network and phone cable issues.
- Maintain record of daily data communications transactions, problems and remedial action taken and installation activities to inform IT staff of current issues and items resolved.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Associate or IT Director.
- Must be in agreement with and committed to upholding RZIM’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Values, as well as its stated Mission and Vision
- Must be a team player and be able to respond to technical issues in a courteous and timely fashion.
- Must be motivated to take on responsibilities eagerly and follow through on assigned projects. This individual should be a self-starter and possess good communication, troubleshooting, and organizational skills, as well as efficient time-management skills.
- Strong, effective written and spoken communication skills with an ability to communicate cross-culturally with an internationally diverse team.
- Evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Must possess technical skills in the following areas: Microsoft Windows 7 Windows 8, Microsoft Office 2010, and functional familiarity with Mac OS X.
- Candidate should possess desktop, portables and printer support experience.
- Training in desktop, portables and software support is preferred.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues in a timely and satisfactory manner.