Ravi Zacharias International Ministries seeks to reach and challenge those who shape the ideas of culture with the credibility and the beauty of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To questions of the skeptic and the believer we offer an apologetic – we give an answer – to the counter claims of secularism and other worldviews. We address the intellectual and existential assumptions of our culture, realizing that for some, the door to the heart is through the mind, and for others through the imagination. Our vision is threefold: evangelism, apologetics and training. One of the great losses of our time is critical thinking and RZIM is committed to reaching this generation around the world. We seek to remove the barriers to the cross for the skeptic and we prepare Christians to give a reason for the hope within. If you would like to be part of this effort, consider whether your skills and calling match any of the open positions listed here. All positions are regular, full-time jobs unless noted otherwise.
No phone calls please.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Employment Type: Employee
Employment Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Relocation Assistance: None
To serve as the primary assistant to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) performing a wide variety of complex, sensitive, and confidential administrative support functions.
This individual reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Serves as primary assistant to the CFO, representing the executive in interactions with internal and external parties and stakeholders. Additionally, supports the Accounting & Finance, Customer Service, and Production and Fulfillment administrators/executives with their respective departmental projects and functions as available.
- Maintains the CFO calendar; coordinates, arranges and confirms meetings; arranges for meeting setup and refreshments; attends board and other meetings, takes notes and transcribes minutes; screens requests for appointments; coordinates and arranges special meetings.
- Performs a wide variety of administrative duties to support the work of the executive, including but not limited to: helping in the preparation of office budgets and monitoring budget expenditures, reviewing and preparing requests for payment, drafting Special Requests for Proposals (RFP), placing and maintaining RFP database/log (outside of the budget items), scheduling meetings or conference calls for RFP reviews and conducting research and assembling and summarizing information from a variety of sources for special projects and reports.
- Serves as liaison with internal and external parties and stakeholders; may provide work direction to other administrative support staff with respect to financial activities and overall compliance matters; and performs related duties as assigned.
- Reviews, proofreads and edits Treasurer’s Report agenda items and board meeting section; maintains files for agenda materials; provides information to department heads and managers on pending board matters including their respective budgets or financial updates, and assignments and a variety of other matters; follows up and tracks relevant action items for the executive.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, providing information and handling issues that may require sensitivity; conducts research, responds to requests for information and complaints from senior management, employees, donors and general constituency, refers the requests or complaints to appropriate staff and/or recommends action to resolve the issue; reviews, determines the priority and routes incoming correspondence.
- Prepares technical worksheets, tables and computations; establishes and maintains databases for a variety of purposes.
- Types and/or drafts memoranda, donor correspondence (in place of gift receipts), reports, agreements, presentations, forms and other documents from drafts, notes, dictation or brief oral instructions, using Microsoft Office software products; proofreads and checks typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and compliance with RZIM writing standards, policies and procedures; ensures materials, reports and documents for signature are accurate and complete; sends and receives faxes and makes photocopies as needed.
- Prepares travel and training requests; coordinates making travel and other arrangements for conferences and business trips; compiles expense reports.
- Attends to a variety of office administrative details such as establishing, organizing and maintaining confidential, subject and tickler files; ordering departmental office supplies.
- Performs special project assignments as directed and assists and provides backup to other administrative support staff in the ministry as available and approved by the CFO.
- To assist with functions of the marketing and development department as directed by the CFO; this includes but is not limited to: highly confidential correspondence, website inquiries, donor reports, research, and Founder’s Weekend.
- Budgeting, recordkeeping, filing and purchasing practices and procedures.
- Analyze complex, sensitive problems and situations, evaluate alternatives and make sound, appropriate recommendations.
- Research on behalf of CFO laws, codes, regulations, rules and policies applicable to areas of responsibility related with financial reporting and general internal and external compliance.
- Organize, research, and maintain office filing systems and document management databases.
- Track and ensure expense reports for CFO are processed in a timely manner
- Issue stock donation acknowledgement letters upon receipt of the shares; record the gifts in the weekly stock donation report.
- Must be in agreement with and committed to upholding RZIM’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Values, as well as its stated Mission and Vision.
- Strong, effective written and spoken communication skills along with excellent research and organizational skills.
- Evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong experience in planning, organizing and carrying out the daily activities and administrative functions of a CFO office in a sensitive, highly visible and dynamic and organizational environment, requiring management of multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years’ experience in finance or relevant field.
- Strong office administrative and management practices and procedures.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software and computer systems as well as advanced use of PowerPoint, spreadsheet, graphics and other business management software. Must be flexible and be able to work in a high change, quick-paced environment.
- Basic non-profit finance and accounting, general operations, ordinances, rules, policies and procedures.
- Must be a team player and be willing to receive and act on direction and motivated to take on responsibility to completion.
- Must be able to relate on a cross-cultural level as well as display good personal and interpersonal skills in the office and should be self-motivated and available for occasional travel.
- Make a wide variety of logistical arrangements independently or from brief instructions.
- Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with senior management, and other appointed officials, including staff, community and business leaders, donors, board members, and others encountered in the course of work. Use a high degree of tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive situations and concerned groups and/or individuals and commit to practice a high level of confidentiality.
Employment Type: Employee
Employment Status: Full-time, Exempt
Relocation Assistance: None
To assist the Media Department in the technical aspects of producing audio and video products.
The Editor & Camera Operator position reports directly to the Director of Video.
- Primary editor for RZIM Academy footage
- Video editing of other projects when available
- Camera operator for recording sessions
- Coordinate and assist in the production of live stream events
- Mastering of audio track for video projects assigned
- Capturing audio from live events as needed
- Must be in agreement with and committed to upholding RZIM’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Values, as well as its stated Mission and Vision
- Strong, effective written and spoken communication skills with an ability to communicate cross-culturally with an internationally diverse team.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Familiar with video recording processes and software
- Familiar with Sony and Canon camera systems
- Knowledgeable of audio recording equipment
- Knowledge of studio set up and design
- Must have well-developed organizational skills, have the ability to focus on strategic areas of responsibility and the ability to multitask
- Must feel comfortable identifying necessary or potential edits for some projects
- Must have high attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
- Must be able to perform under a time deadline
- Evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Must be a team player and be willing to receive and act on directions
- Must be proactive in learning new ideas and procedures, work well as a team-member and have the ability to remain flexible as the Media Department grows
- A bachelor’s degree and/or
- Five (5) years’ experience in the public or private arena and/or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities