Ravi Zacharias International Ministries seeks to reach and challenge those who shape the ideas of culture with the credibility and the beauty of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To questions of the skeptic and the believer we offer an apologetic – we give an answer – to the counter claims of secularism and other worldviews. We address the intellectual and existential assumptions of our culture, realizing that for some, the door to the heart is through the mind, and for others through the imagination. Our vision is threefold: evangelism, apologetics and training. One of the great losses of our time is critical thinking and RZIM is committed to reaching this generation around the world. We seek to remove the barriers to the cross for the skeptic and we prepare Christians to give a reason for the hope within. If you would like to be part of this effort, consider whether your skills and calling match any of the open positions listed here. All positions are regular, full-time jobs unless noted otherwise.
No phone calls please.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Employment Type: Employee
Employment Status: Full-time, Exempt
Relocation Assistance: None
To assist the Media Department in all aspects of video production, including web based materials, resource creation and live stream events..
The Editor & Camera Operator position reports directly to the Director of Video.
The editing of projects as assigned by the Director of Video, including:
- Creation of graphics based short features
- Coordination & production of live stream events
- Serving as a camera operator for recording sessions
- Locating & compiling archive footage upon request
- Mastering of audio track for video projects assigned
- Capturing audio from live events as needed
- Must be in agreement with and committed to upholding RZIM’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Values, as well as its stated Mission and Vision
- Strong, effective written and spoken communication skills with an ability to communicate cross-culturally with an internationally diverse team.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Familiar with video recording processes and software
- Familiar with Sony and Canon camera systems
- Knowledgeable of audio recording equipment
- Willing to travel approximately 25 days a year
- Knowledge of studio set up and design
- Must have well-developed organizational skills, have the ability to focus on strategic areas of responsibility and the ability to multitask
- Must feel comfortable identifying necessary or potential edits for some projects
- Must have high attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
- Must be able to perform under a time deadline
- Evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Must be a team player and be willing to receive and act on direction
- Must be proactive in learning new ideas and procedures, work well as a team-member and have the ability to remain flexible as the Media Department grows
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field or
- Five (5) years’ experience in the public or private arena and/or
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities