Ravi Zacharias International Ministries seeks to reach and challenge those who shape the ideas of culture with the credibility and the beauty of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To questions of the skeptic and the believer we offer an apologetic – we give an answer – to the counter claims of secularism and other worldviews. We address the intellectual and existential assumptions of our culture, realizing that for some, the door to the heart is through the mind, and for others through the imagination. Our vision is threefold: evangelism, apologetics and training. One of the great losses of our time is critical thinking and RZIM is committed to reaching this generation around the world. We seek to remove the barriers to the cross for the skeptic and we prepare Christians to give a reason for the hope within. If you would like to be part of this effort, consider whether your skills and calling match any of the open positions listed here. All positions are regular, full-time jobs unless noted otherwise.
No phone calls please.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Employment Type: Employee
Employment Status: Full-time, Exempt
Relocation Assistance: None
To provide technical support for audio, lighting, video and live event streaming for international evangelical ministry.
The Chief Engineer reports directly to the Director of Media.
- Manage audio operations and video technical support for a variety of audio and video products and special events
- Keep current with multimedia trends
- Oversees AV support for ministry activities in various locations and at ministry headquarters
- Research and recommend new audio-visual technology
- Proficient with a variety of equipment such as oscilloscope, waveform monitor, multi-meter, decibel meter, various types of microphones and wireless audio equipment, digital audio consoles, digital speaker management program, real time audio analyzer, recording studio equipment, computer based editing software and streaming of live events.
- Must be in agreement with and committed to upholding RZIM’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Values, as well as its stated Mission and Vision.
- Strong, effective written and spoken communication skills with an ability to communicate cross-culturally with an internationally diverse team
- Must have well-developed organizational skills, have the ability to focus on strategic areas of responsibility and the ability to multitask
- Must have high attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
- Evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be a team player and be willing to receive and act on direction
- Must be proactive in learning new ideas and procedures, work well as a team-member and have the ability to remain flexible as the Media Department grows
- A bachelor’s degree and/or
- Five (5) years’ experience related audio experience or studio set up and signal flow.